Power of Man via pinterest
Tumblr, please read this and signal boost this post.
Missing 11-year-old, Caitlyn Virts was abducted by her father, Timothy Virts, 5 minutes from my house in Dundalk, Maryland (Dundalk is located in Baltimore County, Maryland). Everyone I know has each gotten the Amber Alert on their phones, and are spreading the word all over social media.
Caitlyn’s father abducted her and police think she’s in danger because she is NOT supposed to be with him. The Amber Alert is in association with a homicide of the little girl’s mother, Bobbie Jo Cortez.
A lot of people are calling police whenever they see a black, 1999 Dodge Durango. The actual license plate is 5AJ4458. Caitlyn is described as 5’0”, approximately 80 lbs. and is possibly wearing glasses. Timothy Virts is described as being 6’3” and 280 lbs.
You can read more about it here.
Please spread this like wildfire. C’mon, Tumblr. I’ve seen you do this before.
You are not what you have done - you are what you have overcome.
If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.
When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- If you ever want to talk: My Tumblr ask is always open.